Andhra Pradesh Government has initiated Dulhan marriage scheme for poor Muslim Minority girls to provide financial assistance for their marriage. This welfare scheme of assisting minority girl’s marriage scheme was started in year 2015. In this article, we will look at Dulhan Marriage Scheme in details
Benefits of Dulhan Marriage Scheme
- Scheme grants benefits in form of financial assistance to girl who belongs to minority community to lessen burden of family at time of marriage.
- Under this scheme, State Government will provide Rs.50,000 to girl for her marriage ceremony.
- Applicant must apply for scheme before one month from date of marriage.
- Eligibility Criteria
- To apply for marriage scheme, application needs to possess following eligibility conditions.
- To avail of this scheme at time of marriage, bride should have finished 18 years and groom should be 21 years.
- Also, annual income of parent of recipients should not exceed Rs.1.5 lakh in non-urban areas and Rs.2 lakh in urban areas.
- bride must be a citizen of Andhra Pradesh State
- Documents Required
- Requirement documents are to be produced at time of submitting your application.
- Both bride and groom Birth Certificate
- Aadhaar card
- Community Certificate
- Address Proof (Voter ID & Ration Card)
- Wedding Card
- Bank Passbook along with bank account details
- Individual Passport size photograph and after marriage needs to submit joint photograph.
Online Application Procedure
To register for Dulhan marriage scheme online, follow below steps
- Visit ePass website of Andhra Pradesh Government
- Click on “Dulhan” icon which is visible on home page of portal.
- On very next page, “Register” option is there to apply for this scheme.
- Now application form will open on screen.
- Applicants have to fill application form which is asking in form and attached scanned documents.
- Finally, click on “Submit” button for a successful registration.
Note: application will be forward to concern Tahsildar who verifies application and then forwards to same online to District Minorities Welfare Officer within a week and then applicant can check status of application through online.
Track Application Online
To check online status of application, applicant must go to official website of Andhra Pradesh e-Pass. After this, applicant has to check on “Application Status”. After checking you have to enter Aadhar card number and mobile number to view status of your application online.