AP TET Admit Card 2020 | AP TET cum TRT Hall ticket Download (2019-20)

By | July 17, 2019

Board of Education of Andhra Pradesh will organize Teacher Eligibility Test (T.E.T) to focus on those candidates who eagerly aim to become a Teacher. This will comes true when candidate cracks exam.

After successfully submitting of application form, candidate should needs to download admit card. Without this admit card no one can enter into exam hall. So, aspirants should need to download APTET Admit card/ Hall Ticket from official website. Please check all details such as venue of exam center, D.O.B, personal Details, once you download admit card. Along this admit card, candidate may need to carry an authorized Government ID proof to exam center.

How to Download AP TET Admit Card: –

Firstly visit official website of AP TET cgg.gov.in

Now select link APTET 2020 Admit Card and select option Download Admit Card.

When new web page opens enter Registered ID, DOB, Security PIN, carefully and then select submit button.

Your Admit Card will display on screen. Download it.

Take printout and save it in desktop folder.

If any applicant may not get Admit Card/ Hall ticket, he/she should contact Joint Director (J.D). While contacting Joint Director, applicants may need to bring journal number or Transaction ID of payment made, Reference/ Registered number of submitted application form, a copy of printout application form with photograph (same photograph which is uploaded at time of online application form filling). In any case, upon request of aspirants for any issuance of a duplicate copy of AP-TET-Hall Ticket/ Admit Card will not be entertained after examination.

How to check AP TET Exam Results: –

Applicant can check their results of AP TET- 2020 by using their admit card/hall ticket number and date of birth by providing it in empty fields of official website. results sheet will display after announcements of results date in official sheet. So please follow official website for update.

Steps for getting Results sheet: –

Visit official website and select results button, once results declared.

Enter hall ticket/ admit card number and date of birth and submit Get Results button.

After display result, download it and take printout.

Cutoff marks for AP TET 2019 2020: –

Candidates should have to get minimum percentage marks to clear TET exam.

Percentage for OC cast is 60% and above marks. For BC caste 50% and above marks are pass percentage.

Pass percentage marks for SC, ST, Ex-Servicemen, Differently Abled (PH) categories is 40% marks and above.

Pass marks memo/certificates may issue in digital format to candidates through Joint Director and member Convener.

Certificates are valid up to 7 years from date of TET concerned as per CTET. A candidate who qualifies TET may appear again for improving his or her scores subsequent years.  For state Governments weightage of 20% is allotted to TET and remaining 80% weightage is given to written test in Teacher Recruitment Test (TRT). It is on basis of these criteria that selection list is prepared.

Selection Process: –

Applicants may filters in two sections by two papers and these both papers have to clear.

These papers may differ selected candidates (Teachers) for class standards.

paper-I is related to that teachers who have to take classes form 1st standard to 5th standard students.

paper-II is related to those teachers who have to teach classes from 6th standard to 8th standard students.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *