ICAR will conduct entrance exams for U.G and P.G course related to Agriculture department. Results also announce by ICAR in their official website. Candidates who are successfully completed exam can check their results in official website of ICAR. Results will tell about overall merit list with respect to their ranks as well as their category ranks. On basis of declared ranks only counseling process will start. After publication of results and ranks next process is counseling only.th results will be released in both modes online as well as offline modes. Which will becomes very easy to students to find out their results. Results will be declared on 17-July-2019. Now we will discuss step by step that how to check results.
How to check ICAR AIEEA Results:-
Firstly visit official website of AIEEA to check results and website is www.ntaicar.nic.in
Select Result link which scrolls in Notification table.
Enter credentials like Roll number, Date of birth, in empty fields.
Then click on submit button and Download results, take print out.
Copies of results also displayed at examination cell of ICAR Krishi Anusandhan Bhavan-II, Pusa, New Delhi. Results may not be posted individually.
Answer key Announcement of AIEEA U.G: –
Answer will be released by NTA at its official website. It will be released at official website at Student Login option. There will be four different answer keys for four different question papers respectively (Code-A, Code-B, Code-C and Code-D). But before releasing of answer key NTA will release question paper and response sheet with respect to codes of question papers such that candidates can use answer key of AIEEA to cross- check their answer and calculate probable score. Make sure that cross-checking will be as per marks scheme of AIEEA U.G 2019.
Declaration of Cut off Marks AIEEA U.G: –
Cut off marks will be declared in official website www.ntaicar.nic.in. Clearing all subjects is mandatory to pass entrance test. Therefore it is necessary to clear cutoff marks of all subjects. Based on this marks merit list will be prepared.
Merit List of AIEEA U.G 2019: –
Merit list preparation based on results of entrance test. evaluation is used break tie between 2 candidates.
Marks of both candidates will evaluate of each streams. If tie still not breaks then, age of candidate will considers.
Candidates who are higher in age will be given 1st preference.
There will be no representation for re-evaluation/ re-checking of answer sheets. OMR sheets are assessed by computerized scanning or processing. However candidate can check their own OMR sheet by using answer key. In case if any discrepancy is found candidate needs to submit a declaration with an application of self- handwritten within 10 days, after results declaration. application along with OMR, Admit card, Demand Draft of Rs.500/- in favor of “secretary, ICAR Education, Division Revolving Fund” payable at New Delhi.
ICAR AIEEA Counseling Process: –
Qualified candidate of entrance test AIEEA U.G 2020can attend to counseling process. On basis of applicant’s rank NTS will be presented to students for applying U.G and P.G courses whereas 475 ICAR- Junior Research Fellowships will be awarded PG degree merit holders student.
A call letter will provides to qualified students according to their ranks. In this process colleges are allotted on basis of results and subjects, which are chosen by candidates at time of exam AIEEA 2020U.G. candidates may carry all original documents at time of counseling and no duplicate documents are received at time of counseling and it may tends to decline your admission also.
Documents required on ICAR AIEEA counseling day: –
- Please note below Original Documents carefully for submission on counseling day.
- Originals of class X and XII certificate and all mark sheets/ grade reports, Transfer, Leaving and character certificates from studied school.
- Provisional certificate and caste certificate. Whether candidate belongs to SC, ST or non-creamy layer of OBC certificate as per central Govt. is required.
- If candidate is physically challenged (PC) then candidate needs to produce Medical Certificate at time of counseling, which should be issued by Medical Officer of any Government Hospital with description of kind and degree of disability.
- Date of Birth Certificate should be produced on counseling day, in case there is no availability of date of birth in certificate of class X.
- Original admit card, counseling letter from ICAR should be available at candidate at time of counseling.
- Domicile certificate, three recent color and clear certificate need to submit with name and date entry at back side of photo.
- If applicant is incapable of attending counseling personally then candidate need to produce an authority letter/ undertaking letter in prescribed format at counseling day.
ICAR AIEEA counseling schedule:
|1.||ICAR U.G Exam||July o1 2020|
|2.||ICAR P.G Exam||July 11 2020|
|3.||Declaration of Result||July 17 2020|
|4.||ICAR Counseling U.G||Round 1 :- 4th week July 2020
Round 2 :- 2nd week July 2020
Round 3 :- last week August 2020
|5.||ICAR Counseling P.G||Round 1 :- 07 July 2020
Round 2 :- 17 July 2020
Round 3 :- 27 July 2020
Total seats in ICAR AIEEA U.G Course Admission Notification 2020: –
|S.No||U.G Course Name||Total No. Of Seats|
|1.||B.sc (Hons) Agriculture||1021|
|2.||B.sc (Hons) Forestry||51|
|3.||B.sc (Hons) Horticulture||211|
|4.||B.sc (Hons) Sericulture||7|
|5.||B.sc (Hons) Community Science||104|
|7.||B.sc Food Technology||29|
|8.||B.sc Dairy Technology||72|
|9.||B.sc Bio Technology||40|
|10.||B.sc Agriculture Engineering||177|