Government of Kerala helps in providing financial assistance to inter-cast marriage couples under Kerala state in inter-cast marriage scheme. To get this benefit couples need to submit inter-cast certificate in Sub-Registration Offices in Kerala to issue this certificate to inter-cast marriage couples. Inter-cast marriage couples should have to get marriage certificate for sub Registration where marriage has done to apply for an inter-caste marriage certificate. Registration certificate will be issued within two weeks of working day from date of registration.
Supporting documents that need to be shown to obtain an inter-cast marriage certificate in Kerala is listed below.
- Ration card
- Income certificate of both wife & husband
- Caste certificate of couples
- Marriage registration certificate (Certificate issued by Sub Registrar’s office)
- Identity proof such as Aadhaar card or voter ID
Kerala State will issue inter-cast certificate within 7 days from date of application
Inter-cast Marriage Certificate Application Fee
For applying need to pay following fee for applying inter-cast certificate in Kerala.
- In Akshaya Centres, they will charge Rs.28/- for applying of inter-cast certificate and this amount will include all service charges
- Inter-cast marriage certificate online application fee is Rs.15/-
- Applying for inter-caste Marriage Certificate through Akshaya Centres
- Visit Akshaya Centres in your locality.
- Apply for an inter-caste marriage certificate with help of Akshaya center service person.
- Pay fee for application and service charges.
- After application submission, get a receipt for future reference.
- You will get an SMS regarding progress of your inter-caste marriage certificate application.
- Once application is received by department, you will get an SMS as ‘certificate approved’. Once approved, you can get your digitally signed inter-caste marriage certificate.
Applying for inter-caste Marriage certificate Online
Following step’s which is given below.
- Visit Kerala e-District web Portal main page
- Login to portal using e-portal user name and password
- In case of new user, click on Portal user registration link in main page
- Page will go to redirect to next page then enter all details for registration.
- After registration then click on time registration button.
- Select duplicated verification. This verification will find out if you already registration through Akshaya Centers.
- After successful verification then click on submit button.
- Enter Certificate Details
- Attached Documents
- Make Payment
- Then last step will be to download Inter-caste Marriage Certificate