Government of Maharashtra is glad to announce its Mahabdt scholarship in 2019. This scholarship is an initiative by Government of Maharashtra also a social group. This scholarship is for both UG and PG students. Application form can be obtained online.
For many students who are facing a financial problem for those, it is very helpful. It helps not to pay any kind of fee. It supports not to repay. Finding a good scholarship is challenging a big task. Once you get a good platform to apply then defiantly students will get scholarship.
If you are from Maharashtra and searching for Mahabdt scholarship. Then this is right article. We have good news for you that Maharashtra Govt. announced an e-Scholarship exclusive for Maharashtra students.
This is government based scholarship, reservation applies as well. It is different from different cast categories like SC, ST, NT, SBC & OBC.
what is MahaDBT.Gov.In?
This is one of best e-scholarship if you clear these criteria. In this article, we are going to provide details about Mahabdt eligibility criteria. Requirement documents and last date etc.
Level/ Field of Study
This scholarship is for both UG and PG students to study any course of their choice in Maharashtra state.
Scholarship is taken in Maharashtra state India. We recommend that you also browse for their respective subject for scholarship.
This scholarship is open to Indian only to take Maharashtra state.
Applicants will receive a BDT (Direct Benefit Transfer) which means scholarship funds will be transferred into your account.
MahaDBT Maharashtra e-Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Maharashtra Exclusive: Mahadbt e-Scholarship eligibility criteria clearly states that this is strictly for Maharashtra born candidates OR you must have a permanent resident certificate from Maharashtra.
You must be studying in Maharashtra.
You must have completed your past study from Maharashtra only. Anyone who studied in any other state of India will not be eligible to apply Mahadbt e-scholarship.
Senior Secondary result: You can apply only if you passed Senior Secondary exams with 60% or above percentage. It is a must or you can’t apply.
Cast Category: Only following caste categories students are allowed to apply.
- SC – Schedule Caste
- ST – Schedule Tribes
- VJNT – Vimukta Jat Nomadic Tribes
- SBC – Special Backward Class
- OBC – Other Backward Class
Documents required to apply for Mahabdt e-scholarship or mahadbt registration
- Cast certificated.
- Income Certificate of Form 16.
- Nivaas Praman Patra OR Resident Certificate of Maharashtra.
- Keep all mark sheet of previously passed exam near as it needs some information as per market-sheet.
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate.
How to apply for Scholarship from MahabDBT | mahadbt registration
Step 1: open MahaDBT.gov.in Portal
Step 2: Click on New Registration
Step 3: Selection Aadhar card as registration Method.
Will we recommend choose Aadhar Card option because already you are holding Aadhar Card. This is attached to bank account. Your PAN card and other documents so it helps website to find user details in government database easily.
Step 4: Verify Aadhar Number using OTP
Step 5: Create a Username and Password
Step 6: Apply for Post or Pre Matric Scholarship of Maharashtra Via MahaDBT
More useful tips submitted by Users-
- At first time of login, they ask more details except for login and password like Scholarship scheme, banks details, photo, education and more.
- Once you submitted form wait for a while till authority verification approves for eligibility condition as per information provided.
- After submitted application if candidates want to track application then go with credentials and track it.
If you are already registered then no need to log in. If you have not yet then follow procedure to log in.
How to edit Mahadbt Scholarship form online?
This is for those candidates how have not applied yet. This position will be much easier for application.
Steps for candidates.
- Contact your institute immediately.
- Request refusal of correction of application form.
- Enter your application ID (application ID) in college.
- Write on plain paper to correct mistake in details needed to process scholarship form.
- You can change application form when institution returns Mahadbt form to student’s login.