Marriage certificate is a legal statement that two people are married. In most Jurisdictions, marriage certificate will be issued government official only after civil registration of marriage. Madhya Pradesh State Government provides a marriage certificate based on legal norms. Look at feature, benefits, eligibility and application procedure for Madhya Pradesh marriage certificate.
In Madhya Pradesh state, to obtain a marriage certificate, follow criteria must be fulfilled:
Bride and groom can apply after a month of marriage.
Groom should be 21 years old, and bride should be 18 years old.
couple should be physically and mentally fit during registration
- Following documents are needed for applying a marriage certificate:
- Four passport size photos of groom and bride separately
- Birth certificates or mark sheet of groom and bride
- Wedding cards of marriage
- Wedding ceremony three postcard size photo
- Oath letter from both of side (bride and groom) in case of delay by more than 21 days
- Priests or institutes certificate has to be provided if marriage solemnized by registered priest or Arya Samaaj
- Details of two witnesses
- Groom and bride to be present in person
- ID proof of both bride and groom
- Thumb impression is taken in Marriage Registrar office
- Photo captured through webcam
- Id proof of Parents (Bride and Groom)
MP Marriage Certificate Online Application Procedure
State Government of Madhya Pradesh has introduced an online method for application procedure. applicant can be applied in following manner.
- Visit official website
- Click on “Citizen Service” button on home page.
- After that click on “marriage registration” which appears in drop-down list.
- Follow step this will take you to marriage certificate instruction page where all required information will be given. Then click on “click here to apply”.
- On next page, you will find “Select your City” and choose city name correctly.
- After getting application forms then fill up with upload required scanned documents.
After completing application form, payment mode will appear on screen. Once payment is done successfully, acknowledgment number and payment receipt will be given to application through registered email id and number. After that payment receipt and required documents should submit in ward office to concerned authorities.
Offline Application Procedure
State Government of Madhya Pradesh has introduction an offline marriage registration through Jan Seva Kendra where applicant can get application form. Couple should go to center and submit their duly filled application along with documents. After procedure, marriage certificate will be issued to application with concerned authority. Following offices will pursue certificate before its deliverance:
Sub-Division Magistrate (SDM) office
Local Municipal Corporation/municipality office
Revenue department office OR