The main aim of Government of Madhya Pradesh about scholarship scheme is to help Schedule tribal caste students living in tribal areas by financial aid to provide quality and good education and encouraging students who belong to schedule caste to pursue best education in Madhya Pradesh state.
Currently there are 8 model schools of higher secondary schools and two girls educational complex in Madhya Pradesh. Scholarship scheme is available for students who are pursuing class 6th, class 9th and class 11th.
Eligibility criteria: –
To get benefits of scholarship scheme candidates needs to reach eligibility criteria; if candidates are up to eligibility mark then they are allowed to apply this scholarship scheme. eligibility mentioned below.
- A candidate must have to clear exams of class 5th, class 8th and class 10th.
- Aspirants should have to pass final exam with at least 60% marks or above.
- School has to enroll/ provide admission in their schools to students on basis of merit marks in qualified exam.
- Merit marks is considered above 60% of marks of students in qualified exams.
How to apply MP scholarship Application: –
- This scholarship is applied in an offline process and procedure is as follows.
- Application form of scholarship can take from office of concern institute or school.
- Candidates need to fulfill application form correctly without any mistakes.
- Attach required documents along with application form in a sequence manner.
- Now recheck application from once and submit it to head or principal of concern institute.
Important dates: –
Students can apply scholarship for model school of higher education and girl complex, application form in July month and it will be announced soon by government of Madhya Pradesh.
MP Scholarship Rewards or Benefits: –
Students who successfully applied scholarship will get benefits from government of M.P under scholarship scheme of model Higher Secondary schools and girl’s education complex. Benefits/ rewards are as follows.
Free accommodation, text books, references books, stationary items along with television, newspapers, and computer training facility.
They also get a uniform amount of Rs.350/- once in a session.
Sanctioning scholarship amount for boys is Rs.500/- and for girls is Rs. 525/- per month and tenure of this scholarship is 10 months.
An additional support to every student of Rs.100/- per month for daily nutritional diet.
How to check MP Application status: –
Students can also check application form status which they are successfully submitted by them.
They have to open official website sje.rajasthan.gov.in.
In web page you have to select “Scholarship Application Status” and another web page will open
In that you have to enter “scholarship applications Id” followed by captcha and then submit option “get status”. You will get a new window which displays application form current status.
Sponsor of scholarship: –
Sponsor of scholarship scheme for model schools of higher education and for girls’ complex is Government of Madhya Pradesh. This is a good scheme to lift up scheduled caste merit student in both gender by providing facility education with accommodation and financial.