Main aim of scholarship is to help student in a financial position to continue study. Government of India has introduced National Scholarship Portal this application is available for an Indian student who needs financial support in area academics.
Mission of this scholarship is related to National e-government Plan (NeGP) so more people can take benefits of this.
NSP Student Login version 2.0 is a unique and simple platform made for students.
What You Need To Know About NSP Portal
NSP Portal is a digital scholarship platform that offers kinds of scholarship which is an offer by central government, state government, and various government agencies such as University and others.
This is a single access point for enabling various services such as processing sanctioning and application receipt of different scholarships to students.
With help of this platform, student can get complete details regarding all scholarships related to issues/queries.
NSP is to be taken in India. If you are an international student and willing to study in India can follow policies.
NSP is open for Indian students only. If you are searching for fully-funded scholarship to study anywhere in world you will get fully funded. Even they also help to study abroad and will get a student visa. They will pay you a tuition fee, accommodations, books, and take care of all other costs of living.
NSP Portal hosts some 50 fellowships among scholarship. Holder registration on platform. This platform has so far helped government to fund and disburse scholarship worth more than 200 crores. More than 125 lac applications, including 105 lac applications.
Why National Scholarship portal
What was need to create this portal? This is an observe question to come In your mind. key objectives need to follow.
- To ensure that scholarships are being disbursed to students on a timely basis
- To offer a common platform for both Central and State Government scholarships
- To create a transparent scholars’ database
- To avoid duplication that occurs while processing applications
- To harmonize variety of scholarships and their norms
- To ensure application of DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)
How are NSP Scholarship benefits for Students?
Simple process for students
All scholarship information is made available under a common umbrella.
Single integrated application for all scholarship.
System suggests scheme for eligibility.
Duplication is reduced to a great extent.
Helps in Standardization
Master data for institutions and courses at pan India level.
Processing of scholarship
4) NSP serves as a decision support system (DSS) for various Ministries & Development as update information is available on demand
5) Comprehensive MIS System to facilities monitoring every stage of scholarship disbursal i.e. from student registration to funds delivers.
National Scholarship Portal | national scholarship portal 2019-2020 application form
New application form has released in this form for particular scheme a particular form.
- Post-matric Scholarship Scheme
- Merit-cum-Means Scholarship Scheme
- Pre-matric Scholarship Scheme
- Incentives to Girls for Secondary Education
- Central Sector Scholarship Scheme of Top Class Education for SC Students
- Pre-Matric Scholarships for Students with Disabilities
- Post-Matric Scholarships for Students with Disabilities
- Scheme for Award of Scholarships under Cine/Mine/Lsdm/Beedi and IOMC Workers Welfare Fund
- Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for College and University Students
- National Means cum Merit Scholarship Scheme
- Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme for ST Students