Marriage registration is an important legal formality under a law that must be easily completed at sub-registration Office. Having a marriage certificate will help couple with various formalities like PAN card name change, passport, and visa application. This registration marriage will come under control of respective State Governments. This certificate can be applied for a obtain through sub-registrar office of state government. This marriage registration of Telangana will take each and everything under control of Government. And certificate also comes from respective state government.
Telangana Hindu Marriage Certificate Application Process & Details
- Two partners are Hindus.
- Neither party has a spouse living at time of marriage.
- At time of marriage, neither party is incapable of giving a valid consent to marriage.
- At time of marriage, neither party is has been suffering from mental disorder of such a kind or to such an extent as to be unfit for marriage and procreation of children.
- At time of marriage, neither party has been subject to recurrent attacks of insanity or epilepsy.
- Bridegroom has completed age of 21 years and bride, age of 18 years at time of marriage.
- Couples are not within degrees of prohibited relationship unless custom or usage governing each of them permits of a marriage between two.
- Parties are not sapindas of each other unless custom or usage governing each of them permits of a marriage between two.
- Procedure for Hindu Marriage Registration
- Wedding invitation card.
- Photograph of marriage ceremony capturing both wife and husband.
- Resident proof of either of spouse.
- Copies of SSC Certificates of wife and husband or passport copies (for Date of Birth)
- Three witnesses to sign in form.
- Three witnesses to sign in register of Registrar Office.
Telangana Special Marriage Act
A marriage can be registered under special marriage Act by a person of any faith. Persons belonging to different relationships and faith can also have their marriage registration under Special Marriage Act Telangana. To register in a special marriage you have to give notice of 39 days to public before solemnization of wedding.
In this Act after receipt of notice marriage will enter a true copy in marriage notice book and will publish marriage notice in notice board of sub-registrar Office. Also published in marriage register in whose district parties are permanently residing.
Before expiry of 30 days of notice, any person can make an object to this marriage. If there is no object after expiry of 30 days of notice Sub-Registrar will register marriage. Bridegroom and Bride should sign a declaration in presence of three witnesses and they should understand language.
Condition of Marriage under Special Marriage Act
- Neither party has a spouse living
- Neither party is an idiot or lunatic.
- Bridegroom has completed age of 21 years and Bride has completed age of 18 years.
- Both Bridegroom and Bride are not within prohibited relationship.
Telangana Christian Marriage Act
Marriage between both who is or are Christian can be solemnized in Telangana under Christian Marriage Act. Any of following some person who is licensed.
- A person who has to receive Episcopal ordination provided that this marriage is solemnized according to rules,
- A clergyman of Church of Scotland. Provided such marriage be solemnized according to rules.
- By a minister of Religion licensed under this Act to solemnize marriages
- By in presence of a marriage registration appointed under Christian Marriage Act.
- By a person licensed under Christian Marriage Act to grant a certificate of marriage between Indian Christians.