Telangana Government has launched new portal called MeeSeva. And aim of this portal to help citizen with one point to access to government of Telangana. This service is given under permission of government to citizen (G2C) facility provided by government of Telangana. This portal provides portal a host of features and relevant information about government and it has many departments and services offered. This MeeSeva helps a citizen have consumed time but thing is they charge some extra amount which called services charges. Some of facilities are provided below.
Services Provided on Telangana MeeSeva Portal
MeeSeva meant to provide numerical services to citizen. Some services mention below.
- Sanction of Incentive (industries)
- Encumbrance Certificate (CARD)
- Certificate Copy Application (CARD)
- Farm Mechanization (Agriculture)
- Certified Copy
- Certified Copy of Panchanama
- Mineral Concession
- No Property Certificate
- Appeals on Demarcation
- TSLR certificate
- Extra on NOC under Explosive/petroleum act
- GAD Attestation for certificate and Documents
- Sanction of Incentive (IT&C)
- Extract of House site or D- Form Patta application
- FP shop Renewal (Civil Supplies)
- ApathBandhu Scheme (DISTADMIN)
- Localisation of Properties
- Certificate copies of PT
- Pawn Broken (DISTADMIN)
- Money Lending (DISTADMIN)
- Localisation of properties
- No Object Certificate
- Certificate Copies of ROM
Feature of MeeSeva Portal
- MeeSeva will perform work of citizen through online only which is directly linked with department.
- User will get notification through SMS for status of application which they have requested for.
- Portal has a benefit of service request, online payment, approval of services and services delivery.
- Payment can be made using Net Banking/ Debit card/ Credit card/ Cash/ Cheque and DD also.
- Portal provides all updates regarding rules, policy, and reform has been taking form government of Telangana.
MeeSeva Portal Registration Procedure
Step 1: applicant must go to official website to avail of services offered by government.
Step 2: In case you are a new user for this portal, you have to register in portal to avail of all service offered by government. Click on new users for registration link.
Step 3: In registration page you have to fill entered profile ID details such as Desired Login ID, Password confirm Password and Secret Question. They enter contact information such as Email, Alternative Email and mobile Number
Step 4: enter your details like Aadhar Number, First Name, Last Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Address Line 1, Address Line 2, Country, State, City, and Pin Code.
Step 5: click on submit button after all.
Step 6: then citizen account will be created successfully upon completing MeeSeva Portal Registration.
Step 7: To login, you have to enter your login ID, password and enter captcha and then need to click on submit button
Step 8: Now you are eligible to request any service which is available at web portal.
Step 9: After completing of your request user have to pay direct amount through multiply process which is available on that page.
Step 10: click on payment button you will get Receipt for transaction committed. And also make print out of that receipt.
Track Application Status
Applicants can verify or track status of application by entering transaction id and application number and then by clicking go. If application is provided then you can download digitally signed certificated and print out for future use.
Application can verify or download certificate by entering application number and clicking Go. applicant can also make a print of document