Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test 2020 will be conducted by JNTUH on behalf of TS Council of Higher Education. The students who qualified the ECET exam they may get admission into 2nd year of Engineering course with their respected branch.
The students who completed the three year polytechnic course they may get admission into engineering course if they want to study higher education. In Telangana, any student wants to become an engineer there are two choices. First one is the student may write the EAMCET exam after the completion of their Intermediate, Second choice is after the completion of SSC the student need to complete the three year polytechnic course and then, the student needs to qualify in the ECET exam. ECET qualified students have the chance to get admission in the second year of any engineering college.
TS ECET 2020 counseling process:
There are six stages in the counseling process of TS ECET 2020.
Stage 1: Those who qualified in the TS ECET 2020 exam, they need to pay the counseling fee as per the government. Candidates need to pay the counseling fee at TSECET official website by credit card/debit card/net banking method of payment.
|Category||Counseling Fee (in INR)|
Stage 2: Certificate Verification Stage – TSCHE ECET board will conduct certificate verification at Help Centres in all major district headquarters. They will release the schedule, as per the ranks. On the schedule only those students need to present at the helpline centres with all necessary documents.
Documents for certificate Verification
- TS ECET 2020 Hall Ticket
- TS ECET 2020 Rank Card
- Aadhaar card of the student
- Income certificate (if applicable)
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Residence certificate (if applicable)
- Polytechnic marks report
- Bona fide certificate
- Transfer certificate
- 2 passport copies of student
Stage 3: Web based options entry – After the successful completion of certificate verification stage student need to participate in web based options entry scheme.
- First, the student needs to log in to the TSECET official website on the web based options entry link.
- After that he/she can change the password details and create it with your own details.
- Then collect the list of colleges participating in the ECET 2020 admission process.
- As per the student merit and interest he/she needs to give their options for seat allotment.
- If options finalized click on Submit option.
- If the student wants to change their preferences he/she can change the options within the date only.
- As per scheduled dates, the options will freeze.
- The final allotments based on student merit, caste, income and etc.
Stage 4: Seat allotment & Self reporting – The seat allotment results will be sent to the student registered mobile number through SMS. If the student satisfied with the allotment details he/she should report in that college within the dates with all necessary documents.
Stage 5: Fee payment – If the student eligible for fee reimbursement scheme then he/she no need to pay any fee else needs to pay the fee as per college standards.
Stage 6: Spot Counseling – If any seats are still available after the completion of the above stage, the officials may conducts the spot counseling round to fill the remaining available seats.
If any queries regarding the counseling process the student can visit the official website of TS ECET 2020 board.